02-24-2020, 11:59 PM   #620
aBMWfan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' M3/'15 M4/ '06 M3/ '09 M3/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
My $0.02 on these systems and "price": I think people shouldn't be concerned with price because all these systems are in line with "M" pricing ~$2.5k - $3.5k. Honestly, I think a mid pipe would get anyone 90% there on sound and will cost ~$500 to have fabricated by a decent (and HONEST) muffler shop... So when we're fighting about "$3,XXX (and the rent) is too high damn high!" let's all be real with ourselves and concede that you could get this done for a whole lot less with a little elbow grease and ingenuity...

Anyway, I'm pretty stoked that this is becoming mainstream - I just hope all the inevitable exhaust manufacturers give the rightful credit to the community that has pushed this into the mainstream. It's been said already, but never will be enough - so thank you Ntg, Spool, RMD, and everyone else who has been contributing!
Buddy for you to say that the midpipe gives 90% of the sound you are ignoring the R and D that these guys did. They already tried that and obviously they would sell the midpipe if it did work. There’s a reason for it
Appreciate 0