Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteis350 View Post
LOL

I like your meal and beverage (re: size) ! Hah. We would have got along swimmingly in Munich Very good question about the cigar room, tho. Not sure how it worked out that way Yea, I think since we were booking about 3-4 weeks in advance, the only things left were the $660/night rooms, which I was not about to pay if I could get a perfectly reasonable room for $120. Don't quote me on the brandy tho, I believe that was the case, but I had drunk quite a bit up to that point so I might be mixing up restaurants Pretty sure I do remember him bringing the brandy bottle over when we were relaxing in the lounging room after dinner.

In any case, if you do go, please post up your ED journal and let me know this place was
I just got a reply saying the restaurant has room, but the hotel is booked so they said they could book us a room where you stayed. How's the parking at Weiss Kreuz? We will be going through San Barnardino pass to get there coming from Lake of Konstanz on our way to bellagio and then hitting furka etc on our way to Strasbourg from bellagio, so won't do that to kill time. Are their hikes or places to ride bikes in the area you're aware of?
Appreciate 0