View Single Post
      12-31-2019, 05:25 PM   #2755
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Yeah, agree on all, only thing I'd do is remove the stickers and I'd be good - doesn't even need exhaust. The one i ran with was bone stock and HO.LY SHIT! It's really the only car (and I mean only; not ferrari, not lambo, not aston, not mclaren) that i've been awed and afraid of.

If I were gonna spend that dough on a car these days, and I hate admit this, but it'd probably be a lambo huracan evo spider; it's really a daily driver - put winters on it and you can drive any maintained road. Super fast, no lambo doors, nice interior, awesome in the canyons, loves the beach.

Sadly, the other thing I hate to admit, is the only car i want right now is the X3MC.

I'm down to sport driving once every 3 weeks or so and it just doesn't give the thrill it once did ... and there's kind of a reason for that: I'm getting older Of the times I do sport drive, maybe 1 of 5 i really feel like pushing it to the limit, the rest of the time I just don't feel comfy enough (vision, reaction timing, etc). There's a reason pilots should retire at 55 (luckily i have a good bunch of years before 55 but still, i can see it now, kinda scary)
I feel like we need an intervention or something to get you to stop talking about buying an SUV, M or not. Next thing we know Lups is gonna buy an Audi.
Appreciate 2
GrussGott18114.50