Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by astris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYT_M4C View Post
I read through the installation instructions for that lift pump kit, WOW! If you are doing this mod and haven't addressed the crank hub in anyway, this would be the perfect opportunity to knock out both things at the same time!

Edit, sorry, wasn't addressed to you Jimmy! I meant for anyone reading this considering the lift pump upgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYT_M4C View Post
I read through the installation instructions for that lift pump kit, WOW! If you are doing this mod and haven't addressed the crank hub in anyway, this would be the perfect opportunity to knock out both things at the same time!

Edit, sorry, wasn't addressed to you Jimmy! I meant for anyone reading this considering the lift pump upgrade.
shit might as well do a turbo upgrade at the same time. kill 3 birds with one stone.
Haven't seen the instructions. Is there really that much overlap? Was going to do this in separate phases just due to up front cost, but if it's going to save a bunch of time in labor costs, I might just have to rethink things.
You need to get the manifold out to access the HPFPs, and then the Vac Pump below them. It seems you need a LPFP to run higher than E40. Might as well be one big build.