View Single Post
      01-16-2017, 11:15 PM   #18
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
That's good info! I was wondering if anyone had feedback from a JB4 pre-comp pack into a JB4 CP since the biggest thing seems to be "linear/more smooth throttle." I wondered if that would feel different with the tune. . .

I love the JB4 its such a subtle beast until you stomp on the gas.

I doubt sincerely* I'll end up owning an F80 CP since my lease ends in December this year. I'll very likely end up picking up a 4-5 month swap-a-lease on something absurd and AWD for the winter (x5m maybe?) and then scheduling ED on a F90 M5 come spring/summer time .

That said - - - - I only just learned MB and Audi offer ED as well, and an RS4 Avant (should they do it) or an E63 S are also up there on my list. Since I'm gonna finance instead of lease this time around there isn't as much incentive for the BMW (BMWs lease rates slaughter the other 2).

I've already gotten over the fact that its AWD and not a 6 speed, but I'm enjoying rowing my gears extra hard while I can.

I'm definitely going individual exterior. I think I've made up my mind.
M5? Everyone I know that went from an M3 to the M5 regrets it, especially since the F80 M3 is a pretty comfortable car.
Appreciate 0