06-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #157
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
United_States
Rep
Drives: Trek Domane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeside View Post
For those that have coded to ID6_Light from ID5 - Have you noticed any differences? I coded via BimmerCode and everything appears to be working fine. But, there are some visual differences I've noticed. On some of the checkmarks on settings, there are still the orange checkmark versus the box with the red checkmark. Also, my F80 used to sense objects going forward at a slow speed without having to press the parking assist button. Now I actually have to put it in reverse or press the button to get the front sensors to work. Has anyone noticed this? I don't necessarily want to go back to ID5 because I like the live tiles. I was more or less curious to hear others experience.
I went to ID6 Lite last year and haven't looked back b/c the interface is much easier on the eyes due to better contrasting with the new color scheme. I never experienced the auto low speed sensing of objects in ID5, however, I noticed the wife's i3 has it. I always wondered why our cars didn't have it. Is this a codeable feature? I never thought we had it but sounds like we do?
Appreciate 0