UGADawgFan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GT3, B9 S4, E92 M3, G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
.2 6MT.

Road noise definitely falls into the severe category, especially at highway speeds. Tire swap could make some difference, but not much. Not that you buy a GT3 for the radio but even the upgraded system can't compete with the cabin noise.

Visibility back isn't great.

In/out with buckets is fine provided you're fit. But good luck convincing wife or normal person it's something they'd want to do on the regular. (Sofas much easier I'm sure.)

Agree that ride quality is good for what it is.

For normal daily driving purposes or a highway trip with little opportunity to enjoy the performance of the car, you'd rather be in almost anything else -- GTS, Honda minivan, whatever.

Once the initial excitement of owning any car wears off, it tends to fall into use patterns according to its strengths. I grab the GT3 keys for a weekend blast on empty roads, or to the track.

Great engine though .
I was going to mention the rear visibility, but truth be told, I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore.

Mine has sofa seats, so they're great. Buckets, totally agree- no thanks as a daily. In and out took some getting used to because the car is far lower than any M3.

Stereo, 100% agree and it's something I'm going to need to address. I don't really care that much about sound quality in this car, but the sound package plus is painfully awful. The .2's got a Bose option, but in the .1, SPP was the max you could get.
Appreciate 1
FormulaMMM3662.50