Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
LAGUNA SECA BLUE M3 - Sale / Lease Takeover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Putting a feeler out there for the Laguna Seca Blue M3. This car was purchased in March 2017 with a lease. I signed up for a 36 month/10k miles per month lease. It is currently under the mileage right now (3500 miles currently against 4998 miles).

The lease payment is at $1,186 which I have paid 6 months. I would be willing to take on a payment or two (pending the mods) if a deal is to be made.

Additional deals (Not included in the purchase/lease takeover) available:

1. BBS LM's in 20x9 and 20x10 with the Michelins PS2's pulled from the stock ZCP's. I believe they are 265 and 285 for front and back. Would sell them at $4,500.

2. KWV3's were added around 2k miles so they are basically brand new. I don't drive the car often enough and just cruise when I get the chance. Would sell them at $1900.

3. MTC design front GTS lip. Unfortunately, this piece is not so perfect with a couple of dings on it. Probably sell this around $850.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM here or find me on Instagram and DM me there. Instagram is @thecur8tor which you can obviously see more pics there.

Appreciate 0