Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos515 View Post
**I'm writing this on the go and on my phone, so please excuse the grammar*

Well, coming from a 2018 M3 Comp package car. The CS is a different animal. The driving dynamics IMO is a larger step from the Comp car than most people are suggesting. I think people and reviewers have not driven the two cars back to back and are using selective memory to compare the two.

1) The CS while it has more power, is more composed. It doesn't really step out and the tactile feedback is greater. And the ride is actually more supple.

2) You don't need or miss the armrest

3) I seem to be missing some i-drive functions, odd and my dealer is looking into it.

4) f&wk not having comfort access. I miss it, want it and i cant believe its missing.

5) I dig the rotary knobs, they are cool.

6) Some small extended leather pieces missing, on purpose.

7) Frozen haters gonna hate...I never had a matte car before and i've been stopped 3 times today alone.

8) The exhaust could have the same part number, no way is it the same exhaust.

9) No vents in back, my kid will grow up a little tougher and able to withstand the harsher weather conditions. They also have sunshades.
I love the rotary HVAC! I love the rear sunshade! I really miss the comfort access because I've been spoiled! Curious, what iDrive functions are you missing?

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0