View Single Post
      01-29-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
curbsideprophet
Registered
Rep
Drives: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
At first glance those M4CS deals seem awful. Browse through the pricing thread here and you will see most are under $1k/mo with $0 down payment.

Mercedes lease terribly as indicated by the msrp of the car being $20k+ less than the M4cs yet the payment is similar or more expensive.
Thank you! That was my first assumption but I (incorrectly) thought since these are the last of the outgoing models they are trying to hype it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estorilbluef36 View Post
those M4 CS deals are horrible. my friend just leased a 2020 M4 CS limerock grey $110k sticker for $1100 month including tax with 0 down. $106k sticker on an M4 CS is a regular color like white or san marino blue with just executive pack. they are asking for way too much down and over $1100 is ridiculous for a $106k sticker M4 CS. Also the $82k C63s is not even close to fully loaded. 82k is the lowest i've seen as they easily make their way into the mid $90k range. you should definitely check out a couple different dealers near you because these prices do not sound right at all. Or it's first shot price and they are just testing your knowledge.
This is a very helpful benchmark for me on both the M4 CS and C63S. I will go back to the sales folks and let you all know of any updates.

Thank you again!
Appreciate 0