View Single Post
      07-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #19
GuitarDTO
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

My iPhone5 is fine, the first two pics are 100% crops that I took from a moving car at 45 mph with one hand shaking around, a bright sky background and reflections on the windshield of my dirty car...what kind of quality do you expect?

Anyways, I drove back into the auction place this morning on the way to work, nobody was there because it was too early, but I did not see the car anywhere. I drove around for about 5 minutes looking as this is a large place. There was a new M5 though (black one).

I understand the skepticism perfectly and don't expect anyone to believe with confidence that some stranger online saw a legitimate M3 in the wild if it hasn't been revealed and based on the limited evidence provided, but rest assured that I'm not a forum troll, those are undoctored pics of what I saw, and the details I am describing are not being exaggerated. I am not even that interested in the M3/M4's as I will be trading my 335 for a 435, but I thought I'd pass along what I saw to anyone who may be interested.

Regards
Appreciate 0