View Single Post
      05-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #31
Audio Fan
Major
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
I was going to order this color until I started reading bad things about SO, like in the sunlight it looks like a shiny new penny! I haven't seen it in person though. I am okay with it being more orange than red and actually wanted an orange car. too bad they couldn't make the SO interior match the exterior, from what I have seen it is a red interior and the colors don't go too well together, if going SO exterior, best to go SS or Black interior. I have a year until my lease is up, really hoping to see one in person before having to order.
SO is beautiful and not copper. When the flake is lit, it is a nice orange. Otherwise is shimmers from reddish to burgandy-ish. The interior has an orange bent and does match well, I've seen SO and SO on an M6. I think it is too much of a good thing, but that's just me. Definitely, check out the color (and the other ones) in person. It looks great with the black accents. The guys who said it looks like a penny or is simply orange, just haven't seen it in real light. As I've noted in couple of threads, go to the dealer and check out a swatch, which is about 4X6 inches, and will quickly dispel any penny fears.
Appreciate 0