Rep
Drives: 2023 Bmw M3 CX

Garage List
2023 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nv_f82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idontliketrying View Post
I'm planning on running this setup except with the non resonated equal length you think that mayb be overkill?
Overkill as in noise? Yeah, it sounds bad. Just for kicks I tried it out before I removed it completely and it sounded so bad that my brand new iPhone couldn't even discern how to process the recording. It was utter chaos. If I could give a comparison I'd say a 1991 Honda CR-X with a Magnaflow muffler. It's just obnoxiously loud for no reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nv_f82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idontliketrying View Post
I'm planning on running this setup except with the non resonated equal length you think that mayb be overkill?
Overkill as in noise? Yeah, it sounds bad. Just for kicks I tried it out before I removed it completely and it sounded so bad that my brand new iPhone couldn't even discern how to process the recording. It was utter chaos. If I could give a comparison I'd say a 1991 Honda CR-X with a Magnaflow muffler. It's just obnoxiously loud for no reason.
Oh okay because I saw some videos with the setup with either a vrsf downpipe or the AA downpipe

Didn't seem too bad or running that setup but with a catted downpipe though wanted to run catless to reduce turbo lag
Appreciate 0