Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeM3 View Post
Everything nowadays is designed to make you lazy. Do you still keep a map in your glove box for your navigation or like to crank your windows? Do you boycott backup cameras, cruise control, automatic transmissions, and automatic opening and closing trunks? I said the same things as you at first, but trust me your viewpoint changes once you experience all of this technology
Wow, talk about comparing apples to elbows. I'm all for useful tech, hell I'm an AI engineer. There's tech that actually saves time or increases safety while minimizing distractions, then there's tech that's just gimmicky and encourages one to no longer think on their own. I'm perfectly comfortable saying with absolute certainty that I have zero use for a car that drives around a parking lot by itself. I don't need tech that thinks for me nor do I need tech that drives for me. I enjoy driving, I enjoy thinking on my own. My viewpoint isn't changing.
And that's perfectly understandable. I also enjoy driving a lot which is why I could never have a Tesla as my only car
Appreciate 0