Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
SMB a normal option now. About damn time
Here's how I feel about that:
  1. Went to my credit union
  2. Withdrew 52 $100 bills
  3. Made a little pile
  4. Lit it on fire...

Oh well...
Hahahaha. So happy I didn't go through with the SMB individual 19 M4. Don't think I will get the M4 now though. Moving back to Cali later this year (San Diego - your neck of the woods and finally back to AutoX with BMWCCA which is by far the best) and thinking of the X3M
You sure you want an X3? We have an X3 loaner right now and granted it's not the ///M version but damn this thing is underwhelming.

I'm not a "trucker" so that probably has something to do with it.
We got an M40i as a loaner and I very much liked it but it was missing a bit of specialness so excited to test drive the X3M if it feels anything like the X5M to drive which is definitely fun. Plus we already have an F80, so would have that for low center of gravity fun drives
Gotcha. I've been driving the X3 around all day so it's fresh in my mind. I want to like it and my wife wants an SUV (I don't) as we have a 3 month old but I can't get past the high center of gravity and the feeling like I'm driving a truck. Also there really isn't any more room in this thing compared to our 340. Sure the roof is higher but overall it's just as cramped as a 3 series with more headroom. I kinda knew that but it was confirmed today. At the end of the day I just want a low center of gravity "sports" car and nothing else will satisfy me. It's funny that my wife is concerned that I'm gonna hate our "baby/ski/all weather" car and complain every time I drive it. She's right
Appreciate 1
Thescout134944.00