Thread: TLG Mudflaps
View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 04:06 PM   #32
knightarmor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Wanted to post up since I recently installed some TLG flaps for my F80. I only installed the fronts because I don't have an aggressive enough rear offset to warrant installing the rears.

I should point out I spent the big $$ to get my car Xpel'd when I first picked up my F80 and the thing that made we want the flaps was all of the crud that gets stuck to the side of the vehicle. I live in the Pacific Northwest and I'm super busy so I don't get to wash my F80 as often as I'd like and I now have a 1.5 year old kid that likes to touch the sides of our cars and it's pretty gross what gets tossed onto the side of your vehicle at times.

For anyone else who lives in the PNW you know what kind of nasty rain we got these past few weeks. Well I'm happy to say that after a couple of weeks with the flaps on the amount of crud on the side is minimal to none. I've got mostly dirty water spots but not the nasty pile up of pine needles and squished slugs on the side of my ride. Today I noticed this nice clump of mud on the passenger side flap that would have otherwise ended up on the side of my ride so I decided to post up and give Tommy some props...

Thanks Tommy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 4