View Single Post
      12-24-2018, 07:16 AM   #43
Bmwlmr99
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxc888 View Post
@[nars3000] it’s a 2016 M4�� fml ive Been going nuts and can’t think straight the whole day.. still debating on what to do. Saw hella ppl pass me today since it was a Sunday it sucks but trying to hold it all together.. Maximum psi is one option that I’ve read that has absolution to this. I don’t believe the motor is shot either it’s impossible that it is. I was actually already decelerating when this happened. I’m going to take a 2day vacation and hopefully have a solution of this madness when I get back. The road to 6’s are shattered for now. But I have hope. I was .26 away to hitting 6’s and that was with lifting the pedal too at The end coz I saw the lump on the road and kinda knew the rear would lift that’s why I let off but this happened. Should have I kept pressing the gas? I have no idea.. my instinct was not to swerve and just let off and glide through. Bad times indeed. Car is still under warranty got 38k on the dash. Thinking of the next move..
damnit man, remove tune and take it in under warranty.... how much hp and for how long,,, miles wise?? e-85?
Appreciate 0