Squibby1996
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F36 440i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squibby1996 View Post
Great write up, just fitted new door cards in as was changing the colour of my interior, completely forgot about the door ambient lighting but just ordered x4 leds from benzinfabrik nearly £50 quite expensive but hopefully it's worth it.

Is yours lci? As I've heard the lci upgrade the optic light tube too as mine pre lci I hope I still get a decent glow
Thx dude, appreciated. Its a LCI and I like the brightness very much. Cant compare to pre LCI but I owned a 435i from 2014 and its still got issues with the ambient light. Went darker and darker and at the end you were be able to guess that its on but no real proof
Yeah so my benzinfabrik led arrived, look great, I was changing the colour of my interior and someone sent me the door cards for a f33, so had to buy the rear door cards from someone else and turns out the rear door cards are lci. So in the lci they also upgraded the optic light tubing as you can see from the photo the lights are the same colour even though they don't look it but a lot brighter in the back
Attached Images

Appreciate 0