View Single Post
      12-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #153
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

+1

As for the looks this picture of Mustang looks better then the F series BMW. The BMW with its pathetic EPS setup and overly soft nature of cars is not the best anymore.

If this car is benched to be better then E9x M3 in all apsects and comes ahead of the E9x M3 as an overall pkg. Then that in my mind will be hell of a job by Ford.. I would take it in a heart beat.

The new M4/M3 are going to be super expensive and have a lot to prove. No one knows how the new turbo engine will be. How will they make the horrible EPS setup to give proper feel and feedback. If anything the M3/M4 has a lot to prove after the initial debacles of BMW in producing F series car that should have never left the factory with overly soft suspension and life less steering and cheaper quality of plastic materials used in interior and at best luke warm looks. Also, basic F 30/F32 335i gets no upgrades in power since 2007. In fact the torque is rated 5 lb-ft lower. The least they could have done is give it 30-50 extra hp and torque in base 335i version. But no they will rather sell you an expensive tune to bump power up instead. The E9x 335i vs E46 330i was a huge jump in power not so the case here.

I am overall impressed with GM and now if Ford can do what GM is doing with C7. It will be awesome. I am already planning on getting a C7 instead of a M3/M4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
You should sit inside the new corvette. Pisses on my current M3 for sure.

The new M3/M4 looks droopy + sounds like an angry fart. If the new 3/4 series interior is any indication, the new Mustang is definitely the best among the two.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 12-07-2013 at 01:46 AM..
Appreciate 0