View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 09:10 AM   #8
Jojipoji
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 m3/15 gtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronc08 View Post
If I'm gonna stay with Porsche then it's gotta be turboed. I wish I could afford a 991 turbo but that's out of the question at the moment. Ive narrowed my search down to an m4 or keep what I got. Problem is most people go M to P, not the other way around! But warranty, DCT, 8 years of technology all look very attractive for someone that spends a lot of time in a car. Tough choice. At the end of the day I'll end up in an m4, I just don't know if I'm ready to make the switch now, or wait. And if I wait and I have some catastrophic failure (albeit highly unlikely as all my mods are safe and installed very professional) I will never forgive myself.
I have a GTR and a f80 m3 and the m3 does feel a lot slower top end but becuase torque hits faster at lower speeds/rpms it's more enjoyable to drive in traffic and around town. There are days where I prefer to drive the m3 and others the GTR so you are in a dilemma. Easy solution is get a cheap dd. if I had to pick one I'd be beside myself and would regret selling either car.
Appreciate 0