View Single Post
      11-10-2019, 12:26 PM   #76
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m4 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kss View Post
How much is it for PPF and ceramic coating and what is the benefit of ceramic coating. Currently I have PPF on the front bumper, full hood, 1/4 carbon roof, carbon mirrors and side rocker panels. I pay to got it done at the dealership and had to get the front bumper redone 6 months later, because a hole started forming and the dealer said it wasn’t a 3M defect.
I am sorry to hear about your experience with PPF.
Unfortunately, dealer PPF tends develop problems after a while because they use cheap PPF. They say its 3M (which is not the best one in the market anyway) but most of the cases its not. They say 3M film just so customers understand better and easy to make sale.

As you know, they do not install dealer PPF in house. They bring someone in or send the car to the PPF shop and dealers always look for the cheapest way to get it done hence high margin for them.

We use SUNTEK self healing film and hand cut rolled in edge.
40+ members had got it done with us, and they were all happy with it.
Later on if there ever be issues with the PPF, we would warranty it and get it fixed free of charge of course.

Since you already have PPF on your vehicle, i assume you do not need ones yet.

Ceramic coating makes your life easier. Easy to maintain, and gives the car full shine and glossy look. Let’s say if you hand wash your car it takes an hour now. After the coating, it will only take 15-20 minutes due to the coating.

Proper prep before applying coating is very important, and we take many hours to prep the car before coating. We detail wash the car first, and decontaminate, and do paint correction. There isnt any point of putting coating on without proper prep. It wont be as effective.

We use SYSTEM X DIAMOND coating. We put 3 layers + another special top coating. The coating goes on not only vehicles, but also aircrafts. It is the top of the industry, and i have on my M4 as well and I love it.

In terms of pricing, our season end special is on so its about 30% cheaper to get it done. I will PM you the pricing if interested!

Daniel
Appreciate 0