View Single Post
      01-08-2019, 08:50 PM   #272
soulcrft
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 Sakhir Orange ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM3 View Post
Discount is pretty decent and it looks like dealers have reverted back to discounting it 7% or so plus incentives due to the residual increase.

Please send some of those positive vibes over to Florida.

Went again today and no discount. Same story. They don't discount M cars. The discount was the incentives and those weren't even full. Instead of $2500 lease credit, they were giving me $2000. The lowest they were allowed to go on the MF was .00208 ( I have excellent credit). Let's not mention the miscellaneous fees such as Lunch fee, Car Wash fee, etc. I didn't even fight those since I couldn't even get past the MSRP discount negotiation.

I give up. Unfortunately, if I want the car from a Florida dealer, I will have to pay full MSRP and well over $1100/month. Can I pay it? Sure, but I will feel really dumb doing it. I wanted to lease but if I want a fair deal I'm going to have to look outside of Florida and buy. That seems like the best route.

I was wondering if maybe it was me coming off smug or like a pushover but I'm not. Being very friendly but stern. I just don't know. Maybe just poor negotiator.

Anyways, I'll go back to my Jeep for now I guess.

Thanks everyone for the input, suggestions and knowledge given. I've learned a great deal.
Appreciate 1
The_Werm212.00