11-01-2016, 08:35 AM   #37
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Signature BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
I appreciate what you're saying and nothing personal against you or your company. You guys seem regit, but it's the companies that get the JWL/VIA or TUV certification that set themselves apart from the mass of wheel companies out there that promise the world and deliver junk. Again, nothing personal against you guys.
I'm hoping you guys can get certified at some point as you grow. It think it really helped APEX set their wheels apart from the other wheel companies out there. If you can offer forged wheels at that weight with JWL/VIA at a reasonable price. You'd kill it.
I saw a bunch of F8x at Buttonwillow last weekend, so there's a market for such a wheel.
I don't think my response was clear. We ARE JWL/VIA certified as shown on our website and we DO offer the most reasonably price full forged custom wheels on the market, while delivery at an impossible 5 week arrival guarantee. We haven't missed our deadlines once, customers on this forum can attest that our wheels actual arrival is 4.55 week.

NEVER buy forged wheels that are not JWL/VIA certified.

http://www.signaturewheel.com/about-us