View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #130
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
I need some advice - I have a moonstone 'vert on order but after seeing the one @kinimod saw ... I can't get SO out of my head. Something like SO is typically too flashy of color for me, but in person SO was stunning on the coupe.

Thoughts from you guys on SO for a 'vert? Also - for a 'vert - what interior? Would SO be too much? Option #2 is SS interior.

SO is not my color in pictures but in person I can't get it outta my head even though I rearranged my ED for moonstone!
Since you are considering moonstone I guess the cost difference isn't an issue. With money aside moonstone will be rare, depending on the combo it will look very nice.

SO as you say is very different in person I choose SO because I saw it on the M6. It has so much character and different lighting bring out the many colors that the paint is hiding. Also it is the closest to red that I was looking for. I enjoy my SS interior but it will take more work to keep clean for sure. In my opinion a vert with SO/SS combo would look great probably better than my coupe.
Appreciate 0