Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Comp, X5M Comp

Garage List
2017 bmw m4  [0.00]
Mod Emporium review

Hello All,

Just wanted to share my experience when dealing with Mod Emporium and Vince.

I know Vince through an M group chat, and through there I decided to upgrade my F8x headlights.
it was a very simple process, I showed him which headlights were on my vehicle and he gave me a layout of all the available upgrades for my vehicle.

Transaction was easy enough though PayPal.
I didn't need to worry about shipping as Vice worked with me and told me to just drop them off at his home address (which was convenient as I live in northern NJ and he's in Long Island NY). Saved me about 200 dollars in shipping one way.

When removing the headlights he was able to provide me with tips and tricks to make the process as easy as possible.

I ended up damaging one of the brackets and the locktite nut/bolt assembly and he replaced them for free. Guy really goes above and beyond.

Overall he gave me a great discount, and kept me in the loop as each thing was done from painting the inner housing, to the ring upgrades, etc and hooked me up with a few upgrades along the way.

I would deff recommend him and trust me this guy takes alot of pride in his work. His OCD drives him nuts if things don't align the same!

so long story short, great guy, great work 10/10 would recommend.

check him out on IG ModEmporium
Attached Images

Appreciate 1