04-07-2015, 09:58 PM   #238
PJD_F80
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 X5D, '15 M3 TanzBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Indeed cheers man..your car looks awesome...I'm same age w two kids as well so very singular situations ...great minds think alike
Hey, sorry was busy trying to sell BMW's so I can pay for my M!! Indeed, great minds and obviously very fortunate. My Dad is a retired Federal Agent out of D.C, I spend some time in Fairfax City when he is there 6months out of the year. He used to live in Vienna, VA very nice. Let me know if there are any meets down there, not sure how that will go over with my wife and kids for 4 hrs so I may have to go solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDIVISION View Post
Boy I don't know what to do. H&R is too low in the rear and it looks like Swift will be similair. This one is perfect in rear but I do wish the front was a tad lower which I think the US Spec Eibachs will achieve. So I guess I will wait until that comes out.
My problem is I need instant gratification and could not wait for Eibach US to decide what they were going to do Hendrik at Baanvelgen told me this has helped him sell a ton of Euro Spec Eibach's to US Owners. If the front drop on the US is significant I may switch out but I'll probably be used to my drop by then. BTW you were "spot on", on the 15mm. Put them on today, too aggressive for me, I'm going to order 12mm all around, may even do 10mm in the back. I like it flush but the curved part of the rear tire looks "bloated" to me, although many I work with like it.
Appreciate 0