Quote:
Originally Posted by smithf80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithf80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
@smithf80 I have a suggestion how to have lumabr support with ZCP- change your order to a F83. F83 comes with the series seats, but everything else (including extra weight of hardtop) is pure M.

Modding the suspension, MPE, flash tune costs a lot more than the factory ZCP.

Please share you mod ideas.
I love the F83, but I don't want an M4, I like the sexy rear end of the F80 too much.

Also, ZCP doesn't come with an MPE.
He knows ZCP doesn't come with the MPE, the point he was trying to make is on the comp pack you do not need the MPE because the competition sport exhaust sounds like perfection, so money saved
It's possible he doesn't know.

Anyway that exhaust note is all in the tune, not the muffler. The burble can be flashed now without removing the DME and the KW sleeve kit will provide an aggressive look for the suspension.
I sure know the difference between the ZCP exhaust and MPE. I need to film my ZCP exhaust with the catless downpipes (attach a DJI osmo 4k camera with supplement mic to the rear), quite happy with the set up. Ask kechang as he heard the exhaust with catless dp when we both dropped off our ED vehicles at BLG Frankfurt.

How bout the suspension?
I've heard ZCP with DP's and love it, but the only real difference is the burble, which I can add on.