pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2011M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by duolab View Post
Let's not give too much credit to BMW interiors. My 2011 135i interior was one of the worse interiors I've ever owned and that was a $44k car. Granted the newer BMW interiors are nicer but still lagging behind Audi by far. Fact of the matter is the Mustang uses less expensive materials because it's a value priced car. Increase the sticker price by $10k to be in the same price range as BMW and you would see a huge jump in quality of the interiors..I think most people would say Ford's interiors are better, just get into a Fusion or Focus. Still work to do but better.
Yes the Audi's look better but materials aren't that much better if at all then what BMW uses. They just have more flair in the designs...once again my opinion.

Dave
I second that opinion. They look real bling and nice and you start touching them and its just cheapo plastic with loud ass cheapo plastic clicks. I sat in a buddies s5 and the seating position and how the gear stalk is up high felt awesome. How the gear stalk felt when shifting and how the steering felt and how using all the buttons in the interior felt though - the total opposite. I thought i was in a civic.
Appreciate 0