View Single Post
      03-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #86
Below Speed Limit
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5

I'm not trying to be offending to anyone, simply stating my observations.

There are always exceptions to everything. Heck I know a guy, who after a masters in computer science and 10 years in the field, decided to go to med school at the age of 32 and is studying day and night now. It doesn't mean that's the norm though. Yes there are probably 50 year old family dads driving M4s as much as there are 22 year old kids who drive an M6, but again, not the norm.

What I have observed where I lived is all of the current and previous generation M3 owners, even the E90 sedan owners, were young males, between the ages of 20-30. Those of whom I had met, most of them had extremely cocky and more importantly aggressive attitude (similar to those people who are attacking me on this forum). They talked about nothing but car mods, 100 gas, 0-60 times, and used the words "dude" and "like" more than twice in every sentence. Again, this is my observation. From where I stand, this demographic left a sour taste in my mouth because everyone around me makes M3 look like the kids car.

Say what you want to say, this is what I have observed. It may be different in some part of the country where there isn't at least 1 BMW or 1 Mercedes per household.

Last edited by Below Speed Limit; 03-23-2014 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0