View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 11:48 AM   #3173
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
minn19 you might be interested in https://thebulwark.com/february-7-a-...ive-in-infamy/ good piece in the atlantic too but now I can't find it
The only possible good thing that could come out of this mess is hopefully moderate Republicans and Independents take a good hard look at all of this. Hopefully they'll see who is currently running the Republicans and the useful idiots that keep them in power. Then take action to remove Trumpism and the Hannity's, Rush's, Ingraham's, McConnell's, Gaetz's etc etc from the party getting back to an actual moral belief system. Not one just based on money and power for the top few percent of the US only for the sake of money and power.

The only way for this to happen is devastating results in this falls election. I have very big doubts that this will happen though. As you know I'm not a big fan of Biden (or his own baggage) and I don't see the Democrats fully taking advantage of the situation in a good way to get back to their moral belief system/roots currently either.
Appreciate 1