12-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #177
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amans_e90 View Post
No they are not. Why you mad? Cause I know how to manage my money at a young age? I'm doing more than you and I'm only 23?

Let's say my parents buy me a 7-Eleven. They are going to buy it for me and it's gonna run it self?

I don't know why y'all get mad when young people are doing shit that took you guys so long. This part isn't directed towards you unless you're an older person.

I can afford an m3. What you said is you can afford it you wouldn't be thinking about getting a mustang.

A lot of people are. So you should get off your high horse with the 04 m3 and possibly stock 5 series that has rims and tint and you think it's modded.
Get off your high horse, you own one 7-11. Not saying its not impressive at your age (assuming you bought it yourself, if your parents bought it for you its completely unimpressive). Also the fact that your claiming you can go out a buy a newish zr1 or brand new C63 AMG is probably why he made the mommy or daddy comment considering the median income for a 7-11 owner is $68,000. Idk about you but you would have to be prety dumb to go buy a $100,000 zrl if your making $70,000 for the year.
Appreciate 0