09-26-2021, 07:40 PM   #3
kwatkins12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idontliketrying View Post
Hey y'all so recently my F80 was in an accident where it had to be totaled out so I'm in the market for a new car. I'm quite stuck between either a individual Nardo m4 non comp regular brakes drivers assistant all that except edc which I don't mind or a 2014 M6 Gran coupe individual Matte white m6 with about every option picked from executive to carbon ceramics to comp. Both cars have upper 50k miles and are about the same price. Wondering everyone's input as I'm in my younger 20s and want to hear other perspectives
I'll chime in with a quick opinion. I am also in my early 20s and own an F82, briefly considered an M5/6. At the end of the day I just didn't want a car that large. I don't need or want something bigger than the F8x. The M6 GC is about 900 lbs heavier than the M4 which is something to consider, but does have more power. In my opinion I think the cars serve different purposes and you just have to decide which one fits what you are looking for. The M4 is the sports car and the M6 is the fast GT car, again just my opinion and others may disagree. Good luck with whichever you choose.
Appreciate 0