12-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #56
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
what percentage of owners care about taking a cushy luxury / sporty car that really is made for DD'ing with some track use to 1000008498465 HP? this characteristic is basically irrelevant. there are so many better cars for big HP builds other than these.

quite honestly, even if you were right that certain M cars can make 800HP more easily than others, who cares? the 50 total people ever who may try to make that kind of power?

I also like turbo cars and think the f80 m3 is going to be great, but not for any of the reasons you mention here. I could care less about how easy it is to make massive power. where are you going to use it? and how streetable will the car be?

EDIT : and are you really talking about HPF m3's being reliable? The ones on standalone ECUs built by the company who is now out of business? That's really not a streetable car anymore and has a totally built engine.
i feel way better when people like you post. my whole thing about M cars is how great they car. not how much can i get with a tune!
Appreciate 0