View Single Post
      10-25-2020, 08:13 PM   #13
DPHTOY
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Vert. 2019 X5 40i M-Sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervin87 View Post
Unless there are pictures of the damage , you are taking a risk . The fact that it had to be towed tells you that it was more than just a fender bender.

No matter what, the resale value will be lower than the same car without damage. Most pure enthusiasts will look for one without damage, unless you are upfront and have all documentation to show that the damage was minor.

You are paying a lot of money for the car, so might as well buy one without an accident.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervin87 View Post
Unless there are pictures of the damage , you are taking a risk . The fact that it had to be towed tells you that it was more than just a fender bender.

No matter what, the resale value will be lower than the same car without damage. Most pure enthusiasts will look for one without damage, unless you are upfront and have all documentation to show that the damage was minor.

You are paying a lot of money for the car, so might as well buy one without an accident.

Good luck.

Not sure that just because it was towed that is was more than a just a fender bender. I got a flat and had to call BMW assist to have the car towed because there is no spare and I wasn't going to use the sealant and ruin the TPMS sensor.
Appreciate 0