Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecoce1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
You are very correct about tramlime. I found it to be significantly worse in the "R" with the CUP II's. Those fucks are so sticky that it makes it worse.

However, I do have to say I find it funny people complain about build quality. Of course it's not as good, it's a Ford, lol. You're not paying for "Full Merino leather". You're paying for American plastic built by the lowest bidder.

At the end of the day it's a Ford. Ford and BMW will always be apples and oranges. The GT350's bread winner is the FPC and trans, that's it. You write a fair review, I just find the one part funny and it's a common theme amongst the "BMW elitists".

Enjoy the M4, that'd be my second choice. Lol.
Yea, when I initially got the car, the build quality really did not affect me. I did realize that it is a Ford. I saw the build quality before getting the car in lots of dealerships. The exhaust and the looks of the car, overpowered that negative, completely. The problem is that the more I drive the car and the more I get used to it, the exhaust and the looks of the car, start to dissipate, and this makes the build quality issue become more apparent. It also does not help that my friend got a 2018 m3, and I get a chance to drive it right after driving the GT350. The quality becomes a lot more apparent that way.

Technically you can get in to a bone stock m3 (new), for the same price as a new GT350. It seems that for the money, even with a bone stock M3, you are still getting a lot more for the money. Dealers really do not move much on the MSRP of the GT350, while the m3 can be found for Invoice pricing. So it would make sense the quality being a minus, if you at least get to save some money, but that isn't really the case here.
I totally agree with you. I went with the M3 over other cars because I've owned mostly American my whole life. I understand the quality is night and day so the decision was very easy for me.