Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X4MC

Garage List
2020 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtronics View Post
Thanks for the replies. The price for the CQuartz Finest and Ceramic Pro "Light" are somewhat similar. Both w/ 2 year warranties but as mentioned, the warranty is probably BS. There's a third option for Ceramic Pro "9H" followed by a coat of "light" w/ a 5 year warranty but this is probably overkill.

This is a very good shop and they did my new car prep and XPEL install. All of the options will include a full prep (wash, clay, buff) and coating applied to paint, XPEL, and wheels.

This will be my first time getting a ceramic coating done so I don't have any experience with these brands. I have heard a lot about CQuartz Finest so I'm leaning in that direction. This is my 4th straight black car so I've learned proper washing/ maintenance methods.
Ceramic Pro Light is not the same as CQuartz. If your comparing apples to apples you'd have to use Ceramic Pro 9h. If your interested I can give you any info you'd like on most coating being I've used about every one you can think of except Modesta.
Do not fall for the Hype about Ceramic Pro. You can PM for an explanation or advice on coatings.
Appreciate 0