07-30-2021, 08:25 PM   #10436
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
I honestly went over my own budget i set. I set it at 135k at the least and I went over that fast due to "interior decor".

I maybe one of the few to care but I have always believed that a car, regardless of the original purpose, SHOULD have an interior that looks like the price of the car itself. Which is why I kinda went overboard on it actually but I don't really regret it. As, you drive the car on the inside, not outside. Having a good looking interior matters a lot to me, especially if I am going to keep it.

The only major performance thing I had to consider was obviously the LWBS and 6MT vs PDK-S. I mentioned in my post that while I can handle the buckets easily due to how thin I am, I do not like being forced into a sitting position that restricts my movement in the seat. I tried to go 2-way but my dealership kinda shoehorned me into 18-way instead. The two big ones was I was firm on PCCB and PDK-S.

That is honestly it. I thought of asking for PTS but when I knew how expensive that was, with PDK, PCCB, LED + PTS would have already pushed me past 145k. I couldn't do it so I didn't and went with Chalk.
I’m with you on the interior accoutrements. Mine has leather and deviated stitching everything.

So from your sig, you’ll have two Chalk cars and one Grigio Medio. Looks like you have a type
Appreciate 1
Arcades8174.00