Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSXDC5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Hey guys. My car is currently BM3 stage 1 93, GTS DCT flash, afe intakes, active auto downpipes.

I'll be getting midpipes and doing the crankhub soon, but figured i'd get chargepipes next.

With that said— from previous posts, it seems like all chargepipes are more or less the same. I'm not trying to get carbon fiber or any fancy colors.

I think i've seen slight variations for meth bungs. I MIGHT consider running meth in the future, but i'm not sure yet.

Which brand did you go with?

I noticed the VRSF cold side and hot side are comparably in price to the BMS cold side and hot side pipes. Which is better? Are there any differences at all?

Are there other brands that everyone buys?
Mishimoto Charge-pipes and a CTS turbo J-pipe
Got it! Why did you opt for those if i may ask? I saw the difference in quality between my AA Downpipes and the popular brand i used for a week before i got my AA (no names mentioned), but these are just metal pipes— so i figured there are minimal differences, no?
Charge-pipe fitment needs to be suuuuuper exact or there will be rubbing issues, Mishimoto is one of a few brands with perfect fitment. Lots of brands don't fit that well.

There are a couple brands that make j-pipe's with tighter radius bends (seems to 'pinch' the air flow) and ones that have smoother radius bends that don't pinch.

Good luck & happy modding!