Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Revell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
So I just called Eibach North America to see when their springs will be available for the F82 and was informed it will be a while longer since they are currently working on revising the drop to be a bit lower. I forgot to ask if the published drops of 0.8" and 0.2" were accurate so I don't know exactly how low they want to take it. My understanding is that they are working off the spring that Eibach Germany released and is adjusting it for the U.S. audience. They said it should be available within two months.
I'm wondering why they want it to be lower than the European version?
I'm not sure. Possibly because they found that, based on past sales, the American audience prefers a slightly lower stance? Or perhaps it was based on feedback that Eibach Germany received? Your guess is as good as mine.

I also wanted to share the following update I received from Tony at Eibach North America:

"We are finalizing the designs now in engineering. We also realize a lot of people are anticipating this spring kit we're taking our time in developing something everyone is going to love.

I've requested our engineers send me the specs they've came up with so I can share with everyone else. Hopefully i'll have more details later today or this week.

Tony"
Appreciate 0