Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Revell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
I'm not sure. Possibly because they found that, based on past sales, the American audience prefers a slightly lower stance? Or perhaps it was based on feedback that Eibach Germany received? Your guess is as good as mine.

I also wanted to share the following update I received from Tony at Eibach North America:

"We are finalizing the designs now in engineering. We also realize a lot of people are anticipating this spring kit we're taking our time in developing something everyone is going to love.

I've requested our engineers send me the specs they've came up with so I can share with everyone else. Hopefully i'll have more details later today or this week.

Tony"
Thanks a lot for these updates. I wonder if Eibach USA knows that Swift is probably going to beat them to market and snag most of the people who want a more conservative drop than H&R, though.
I may be wrong but my perception is that the Eibachs are better for a daily driver (due to use of progressive rate springs) while the Swifts would be better for track duty (due to use of linear springs). Therefore, they would target different audiences. Could anyone weigh in on this? Am I mistaken?
Appreciate 0