Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Efficent? Stop by LA or Jersey the interstate are constantly clog up and anyone who has a navigation sense will tell you the cr, us, local and state roads flow far better then the IS
Hence the need to invest further in our infrastructure. We've outgrown much of it. The problem is that the parts that are most in need also happen to be in areas where widening is not a feasible option. Just looking at CT, I-95 faces a massive bottleneck in the connection of New England to the rest of the country. It needs more lanes but it runs through some of the most expensive real estate in the country. It's also the oldest part of the country which did not allow for much planning with regard to future transportation needs. Newer, less populated areas do not have this issue. It's a conundrum but it's only going to get worse.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
minn196908.50