View Single Post
      08-10-2019, 10:13 PM   #8
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM3Wannabe View Post
Awesome trip. We have very similar taste in music too, we probably could roll together. I really want to do an M School, they just dont seem to fall on my weeks off (I work an unusual schedule). I need to get out east as I do not have much experience out there or past eastern Utah much. Great shots and you didn't bore me on the videos! Plenty of huge American flags in the south and heartland. I was wondering if you were going to come across Texas on your way back but see you chose Oklahoma and just crossing the panhandle. There are some areas of I20 and I10 where you can really open it up.

Cool trip and one you will remember for a very long time. Really awesome you got to see the good in America with generally good people along your way. It was also interesting to see your amazement of prices of food and gas in the central US. Really what is interesting to me is how people in CA accept the atrocious prices there. But I'm glad you enjoy your home in LA. California is nice to visit but it's not for me.
Thank you! I love your stable...I'd love a Raptor. I definitely have a weird country-rock-pop-classic rock blend taste. You should definitely do a road trip! I got my velocity runs out of me super-early in the trip and car works as-advertised. So, rest of trip was chill time. America is a genuinely great place full of truly good-hearted people. I understand California isn't for most, but I should disclose the town I live in, 30 miles from LA, is not normal. We have no stoplights, no streetlights and horsetails in a bluff-top community overlooking the Pacific...if I lived in normal LA, I'd already be gone!

All the videos have now been uploaded so post is relatively complete. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0