04-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #14
E93MAC
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Lots of things, how bad the bimmerpost app sucked was one.
Another was replacing the phone 6 times because of dead pixels. I have had many rooted ROMed androids. Until you experience the customization that jailbroken iOS offers it hard to explain.
Not only that. Run Asphalt 8 on the "New" Samsung Galaxy S5 then run it on the old iPhone 5 or 5s. Android performance sucks! And that's on a new Samsung Android phone with a kick ass processor! It may be more open and yes you may be able to do more on Android but the experience is always poor. Menu's and submenus...I don't want to have to go through all that to complete a simple task. Android is not as refined and controlled as iOS. iOS gives you great performance on all Apple products because there are only a handful of them. There are tons and tons of Android phones.

But I am sad to say even Engadget stated they had some choppyness (is that a word? lol) in performance on the Galaxy S5, in my opinion this is Samsung's flagship phone and Android should be fully dialed in for it. I believe it's the OS's fault. But that's just my $0.02. Disagree if you want, but when the OS is not performing well...

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0