Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 Convertible

FS: 2018 BMW M3 - ZCP - 6MT - 9,850 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Final Price Drop to $59K

Hey guys, I have decided to sell my fully loaded, pristine, 2018 M3. It is a 6-speed manual and is finished in Mineral Grey Metallic with the Black Leather/Cloth Carbonstructure interior. It's fully loaded with all the bells and whistles including the Competition Package (20" M Wheels, M Suspension, M Sport Exhaust, etc), Driving Assistance Package (Blind Spot Detection, Lane Assist, etc), Executive Package (Park Distance Control, Side and Top View Cameras, Heads Up Display, etc), and more. In the photos you will see the original window sticker with all of the options listed, with an original MSRP of $79,385.00. It is a local Tampa vehicle, and I am the second owner. I purchased it from Reeves where it was originally listed as a BMW Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle with about 5,500 miles. The original manufacturers warranty is good until December of 2022. It is currently at 9,850 miles and will go up slightly, as I drive it once or twice per week. It is showroom condition and there are no dents, dings, scratches, or anything anywhere. Everything is original except the tints and full front end 3M XPEL Shield, both done by Reeves ($1380). The car includes both keys, and everything else the vehicle originally came (window sticker, books, manuals, etc). I am looking for $59,000 firm and am located in Tampa, Florida. You can reach me via PM or email via liveralone at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

Attached Images

Last edited by bimmerless; 01-28-2020 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Price Drop
Appreciate 1
RWSM348.50