Kurt_OH
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
How so?
I'll start with the literal: you get "the S65 experience" from "the S65", not a 4cyl.

Quote:
It weights about 900 lbs less... is the autox king. Is the best driver's learner car available and comes with the best specific NA output per liter 4 cylinder engine in the world that also revs to 8300.
Yup. Cool car it is

Quote:
If it lacks on power; you add a comtech SC
No thanks. You lose me when you go there.

Quote:
where you will still be at a 1/3 of the price and it's near game over. The only thing the S65 has then sound and yada yada.
Well at least you're funny, but we apparently value things differently. The M3 delivers a lot more than the Honda. Is that what you have? You could even get a new mustang gt, sc it and be easy ahead of the new M cars in price and performance. Sounds like that may be the way you'd prefer to go.

Quote:
Oh and you also get relatively cheap Honda maintenance which is great for the track.
Probably true, though so far just brake pads and fuel ...

Quote:
But let me guess... its not a BMW then?
That's true and I do like BMWs. But I'm not looking for a track only car right now, nor an "only fun or interesting when I'm beating on it" car like the new M4. That's just another awesome thing about the S65 and S85. You know they're special every second they're running.
Appreciate 0