Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Ahh yes. But do people realise that only indicator signal is non LED?
Brake lights aren't LED either and that's somewhat a safety feature.

Best regards,
south
Thank you South and Scott for exchange on Led taillights. It seems quite clear to me and many on this thread that this is in fact an issue that should not be so easily dismissed for a 70k+ car. I counted at least 40 mentions in this thread so it's not just my opinion. I plan to order the Full LED lights not only for looks and performance but also for safety. The lack of LED in the rears will look awkward with full LED for sure and without question cars with LED brake and indicator lights stands out considerably more than Incandescent lights. I have a SUV and a commuter compact vehicle that for $18900 new gives me full LED Tails. it's just embarrassing to justify the lack of these on what I consider to be the best all around sports car anywhere. I can just see it now..wow amazing headlights but what happened back here? How much was this car again?

I would please ask and hope that perhaps a decision to include full LED tails with the lighting package would be an option or at least a retrofit for early adopters.