10-24-2019, 02:32 PM   #8
AlpineWhite_SJ
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP, 2020 F97 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev608 View Post
They do indeed sell them both at the same price. He didn't exactly lie there, but it was somewhat misleading. If you search, there are a few places selling this part for less. Not just $10-20 less, that I could live with. I actually found it for $121 less. That's a sizable difference! Unfortunately, because I was on the phone and with a customer when Golan called, I didn't have the ability to research. To be honest, I forgot it even happened, til the item arrived at my door.
The key phrase here is "if you search" and you admit you didn't do so before agreeing to move forward with the proposed replacement part. Their price is the same as a lot of the well known sites like BimmerWorld, Turner Motorsports, Pelican and Summit Racing. Perhaps if you took the time for them to respond before making threats you would have gotten a better outcome. Demanding a price match because you didn't do your homework isn't something I'd consider a negative on the shop. That's your bad and you didn't handle it well IMHO.
/// 2018 Alpine White on Black F80 M3 - 6MT ZCP ZEP / 3D Design billet handbrake lever, pedals, CF side skirts & rear diffuser / Sterckenn gloss black lip / IND alpine white front reflectors /// 2020 Donnington Grey on Black F97 X3MC ///