Moony
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F32 435i

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by luthers4 View Post
How does the F80 performance compare to the Telsa's? Why did you go back to an F80? Never driven a Tesla, but I find them intriguing and may consider a Performance model when I'm in the market again.
I think the F80 and Model 3 are on two different spectrums so it's hard to compare the two right off the bat. I've only owned the F80 M3 for a few months before I traded it in so I'm still new in this sense.

The Tesla does have instant torque and it's always a blast to get that instant acceleration off the pedal and the continuous updates to make the UI/UX better are a big plus.

There's only so much you can do with a Tesla modifying wise and I think I hit its current limit before going too far.

If you haven't had a chance you can always test drive the Model 3 Performance at your local Tesla. I'm not sure if they do this anymore but if you request a test drive on Friday (sometimes they let you take it through the weekend so you have more time with it.)

As for why I'm back in an F80? I wanted the Ultimate Driving Experience
Appreciate 0