Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Give it a week or so guaranteed all dealers are going to be HURTING for sales. I can't imagine the general public is even considering buying a car when their income is either completely gone or has the possibility of being gone for the immediate future.

So if you have cash and looking to buy a car you will be in the driver's seat in the very near future.

100% agree. I'm in a bit of a predicament.. my brother just totaled his car. insurance is picking up next week (depends, of course) and i need to get him a car. Not right this minute, but within 3 weeks i'd say.

So today, i can confirm the CS has better "deals"

Best i found was 859 tax in, 2100 out. (107 sticker) I do not however, want blue. I found tons of red ones, but none of those dealers are going below 1000, (for the same 107 sticker)

I will keep digging, i'm putting the emphasis on them.. they will be bleeding in coming weeks, no doubt about that.
Trevor. PM me. I am close with the GM of a South Florida store that might be able to get you where you want to be and he has a Melbourne Red CS in inventory.