View Single Post
      05-01-2021, 08:16 PM   #21
NSX2M4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 ZCP- RIVIAN R1S QUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Buck/// View Post
I get that not everyone prefers the wide-body look, but in my opinion this rendered kit isn't even close to a rocket bunny. There's no exposed rivets or weird visible lines (which I don't mind anyway, I like certain rocket bunny kits haha). I think M cars have always had a nice timeless look to them, but I just generally like to add tasteful width/aero modifications to pretty much any car (grew up loving Japanese car culture, so I love JDM added aspects to any build. I'm not saying this wide-body is JDM aesthetic though haha).
This isn’t a Japanese car...
It doesn’t need wider fenders, because it already has them.
It doesn’t need body kits to make it look aggressive because it already is from factory. Trust me, I had the 91 NSX with several different body kits, fully built motor, always chasing a dragon trying to make the car something it isn’t.
There comes a time to mature in the tuner scene. The F82 was that car for me.
Everything in spades without bullshit parts that never fit and constantly asking a bunch of people on a car forum what is best for a car that has already been engineered by people far brighter.

But I get it. Just saying, I’d feel like an idiot driving what’s pictured now in my current state.
Appreciate 2
NickyC17453.50
Poiseuille5390.00